Morning Meanderings.. Whatever Happened to SSQQQQUUUEEEEEE???
Good morning. :D Sipping coffee here in Minnesota at the kitchen table considered taking the 8:25 am Group Power class this morning but apparently that is not happening as I am still relaxing with COFFEE CUP surrounded by books I am dropping in the mail today, trying to clean up a few emails that require responses and thinking about my plan for tomorrows read-a-thon.
*WHEW! Take a breath*
Anyhoo, this morning I was reading Miss Remmer’s review of Monument and while she does mention the book lacks in some areas, what she did describe… the action, the synopsis, gave me that feeling I love when I feel I need to drop everything and get that book. I actually SSQQQQUUUUEEEEDDDD in the comment I left her.
That is when it hit me. Where had my SQQQQUUUEEEEE gone? I used to SSSSQQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEE all the time for books that rocked my world, for books that came in the mail, for the mailman even who graciously carried all my books to me without complaining (that I know of )! For books I won, for bike rides, for great life moments….
Really…. where did all that go?
SO….. briefly…. here are a few things on my plate that are SQQQQQUUUUUEEEEE worthy:
1. It is the weekend. SQQQQQUUUEEEEEEE!!!!
2. My friend and I are road tripping today to Barnes and Noble. SSSQQQQQUUUUEEEEEE!!!!!
3. I am fully registered for BEA, hotel, room mate, and plane… all booked…. all paid. DONE. SSQQQQQUUUEEEEE!!!!!
4. The sun is out. Today will be gorgeous. SSSQQQQQQUUUUEEEEE!!!!!
5. I organized my book giveaway shelves. SSSQQQQQQUUUUEEEEEE!!!!!!
6. I will probably have lunch today at one of my favorite restaurants. SSSQQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!!
7. Some exciting books have come into my home this week. SSSQQQQQQQUUUUEEEEE!!!!!
8. The Dewey Read-A-Thon is tomorrow and I plan to participate FULLY. SSSQQQQQQUUUUEEEEE!!!!!
9. The new pup in the house has been here a little over a week ago and he is working out wonderfully. SSSQQUUUEEEE!!!
10. While life is always interesting. I am at peace with it. SSSQQQQQUUUEEEEE!!!!!
Ok. I feel… caught up.
Tomorrow I will be reading for the Dewey Read A Thon and I will be reading for charity again. My charity as usual is Camp Benedict, which is a camp for people and family who are connected to AIDS. I will talk more about this tomorrow – but I will be reading at 10 cents a page and $1.00 for every 30 minutes of audio I listen to.
You are welcome, if you feel called to do so, to sponsor me with a one time donation or a per page donation.