Honest Scrap Award
Laurel from Snowy Obsessions passed this my way and here is what I am suppose to do:
The rules of this one is to list ten honest things about me and then pass the award on to ten other book bloggers.
1. I have been a reader since I was 4. There were seasons of my life where I read less, but I always came back to books.
2. I have a soft spot in my heart for suffering animals and hurting children….
3. I have wanted to be a writer since as long as I can remember. This wish is still unfullfilled.
4. I love smartly done commercials. I watch the super bowl…. to see the commercials.
5. Some day I would like to do a long term mission in Honduras – like 5 months over the Minnesota winter.
6. When I first started blogging on my original blog, Straight On Through in July 2007, it took me several months before I would allow it to be a public blog as I was afraid to have my words out there in the world for all to read.
7. My book club the Bookies will have its 100th meeting in December of this year. I cant believe we have been going strong since August of 2001.
8. I am not a patient person.
9. I love being with people but I overdose on them and have to be alone to recharge.
10. I own all 7 seasons of the Gilmore Girls and have watched them in their entirety at least 4 times.
And now to pass it on:
Zia from My Life In Not So Many Words
Julie From My Own Little Corner Of The World
Esme from Chocolates and Croissants
Ryan from Wordsmithonia
Cindy at Cindy Kicks Butt
Melissa from My World
Vicki from reading At The Beach
Alexia from Alexia’s Books and Such
Petty Witter from Pen and Paper
Alyce from At Home With Books